We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
(2) Information We Collect
If you choose to use this web site and our products/services, we may require you to provide contact and identity information including:
- Your name, address, email address, and other basic contact information.
- Communications and other messages, including correspondence between minimum squared and you.
- Non-personally identifiable information that we gather, including your IP address, computer sign-on data, statistics on page views, traffic to and from this web site and individual pages on this web site and data that we may collect through cookies or other means.
- General information regarding our products/services you have registered to receive.
In compliance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on the Protection of Personal Data (hereinafter LOPD), minimum squared informs the user/client that any personal data provided through this web site is incorporated in a file that is created and maintained under minimum squared responsibility.
Personal data provided will be used for the purpose of managing the services offered, processing orders and performing administrative tasks, as well as for sending clients or users, by ordinary or electronic means, technical, commercial or advertising information about products that may be of interest to them. The user or client’s acceptance of this use of personal data may be revoked at any time.
minimum squared guarantees the confidentiality and security of any personal data processed in so far as it has implemented the policies on data processing and security measures that are referred to in Article 9 LOPD and specifically regulated by Royal Decree 994/1999, of 11 June, which approved the Regulation of security measures for automated files containing personal data (hereinafter RMS). The policies and security measures that have been implemented by minimum squared with respect to the processing of personal data prevent alteration, loss, and unauthorized processing or use of your personal data.
It is entirely at the discretion of the user/client whether or not he/she chooses to provide information requested on forms in order that minimum squared may supply information on its products. This principle also applies to any other questionnaire that may be used in the future. However, if the user/client chooses not to supply certain information, this may make it impossible for minimum squared to provide the service offered. The user may exercise his/her right to access, rectify, cancel or object to the processing of his/her personal data in accordance with the terms and conditions provided in the LOPD. To exercise any of these rights, or for further clarification, please send us an e-mail to: contact(at)minimumsquared.com
(4) Our Use and Disclosure of Your Information
- We may use your Personal Information to:
- Provide our products/services.
- Resolve disputes, calculate and collect fees, and troubleshoot problems.
- Verify your identity and the information you provide.
- Encourage a safe online experience and enforce our terms and conditions.
- Improve our products/services and customer experience and inform you about our products/services and updates.
- Provide you with information that may affect your use of our products/services.
- Communicate marketing and promotional offers to you.
- We do not sell or rent your Personal Information to third parties. We may share, and you hereby consent to our sharing of, personal information with the following:
- Service providers and affiliates who assist in the delivery of our products/services we provide to you, the enforcement of our terms and conditions, and the promotion of trust and safety.
- Third parties if we believe that disclosure is advisable or necessary to comply with the law, to enforce or apply our terms and conditions, or to protect the rights, property or safety of minimum squared or others. This may include exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
This website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.